Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

`xEnt's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEnt

`xEnt's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: `xEnt's Mod Application   `xEnt's Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Ingame name: xEnt

Hello you guys probably know me in game as xEnt Smile i feel that i could be a great moderator for these Simple reasons!

1. I am loyal to the game and take things rather seriously but i still like to have fun!
Ex, Lets say a player asks how much does a red party hat cost? some one says a Childish immature comment such as "your mother in the bed" i would correct the player by saying please don't such a childish remark or something around the lines of shut up and help the player if i have knowledge for the question he is asking!

2. I Donate to the server.
I feel that donating shows a great bit of loyalty to a server. I'm going to make this one short if you are willing to pay your money for a game, then you must really like it and be a noble player. Smile

3. I use correct grammar. Using correct grammar was always sort of a big deal to me. I feel it is rather annoying when i hear people say "Z0mg xEnt Phr33 St00f Pl0x!!!!!!" I dont mind that they are asking free stuff (i usually don't give it to the person unless they are my friend.) But i usually do tell He/She Where to go or what to do to get cash/Levels.

4. Well there is no four Very Happy

Thats my App Thanks For Taking The Time To Read My Application Smile
,Sincerely `xEnt
Back to top Go down

`xEnt's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1