Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator.

Go down 

I want your decisions too. (No he doesnt)
I like you and think you deserve a staff position!
Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_lcap20%Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Meh, your OK.
Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_lcap0%Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eww.
Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_lcap80%Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Eep a mouse

Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator.   Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

First off I would like to say the reason I am applying for a Moderator because I wish to enforce the rules to players and I think I should be a moderator then work my way up to a higher ranking of staff.
If I become a staff member I will do the following :

1. Not take advantage of my staff position by giving ranks to players randomly, giving free stuff, and Pking unfairly.

2. I will enforce the rules by giving consequences to those who disrespect the rules by Kicking / Jailing / Banning / Muting.

3. I have experience in being a staff member on my very good friend Zack's server, I first met him on a server called relfylands he then coded his own server called Bobertscape and I became a Moderator on that in about a week I became Admin then Co-owner. Soon every staff member started giving away free staff positions and playing unfair. Soo... he decideded to start a new slate and shut down Bobertscape and came up with Oblivion he told no one the new name or Ip except me I became his favorite.Oblivion became a hit! With an average of 50+ players a day we were very popular! Sadly the same thing happened wich he was then again forced to start new again. He thought maybe he shouldnt tell me then he decided I was a too good of a staff member to lose and told me, the new name was Ice-pkz. I then decided I was tired of private servers and gave up my position. Ever since I havent remembered the website to ice pkz and I havent spoken to Zack since.

4. I am full of ideas and suggestions that would make this server even better!

5. I have a great temper, barely ever angry so I am pretty easy to get along with Wink

6. I like helping new players and giving them advice and information.

I respect your decision Labeeb. Although you probably think im a really serious person im not i hope this application didnt bore you too much Razz (Also im great at parties! lol! )
Back to top Go down

Eep a mouse's application for In-Game Moderator.
Page 1 of 1