Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
virus

Applying for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Staff   Applying for Staff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Staff Request/Mod Request

User name: Virus
Aka: Cam only close friends may call me that

What county are you from: U.S

Grade level if you in school: 10

Here is a little background INFO.

As you guys may know I'm virus. Close friends call me Cam... I'm in the 10th grade and I'm 15 years old atm. My birthday is June 18 and i live in the U.S. I play football for my school which takes place during August-February if we make it to the playoff again, I wrestle my school as well. I did pretty good for my first time almost made it to states like 3 matches away then I lost which knocked me out....Its required for football players this year and for know on at my school:S..... its pretty fun I thought I was going to be gay (wrestling boys in this gay tight spandex thing) but come to find out I got to wrestle some girls....some sexy ones at that, well only 2 but it was fun rofl.... But anyway I think nah I know I would be a great mod for the server Razz....I'm always on..... There are very few times I'm not on....hmm what else can I say.... I tell things like they are I don't hold anything back... if I have to say something I say it... I help people when they ask for help. I answer peoples questions....I talk to forsaken and Yoshi well nvm Yoshi is normally busy....on a regular day bases..... HOPEFULLY I Am APPROVED As A MOD. :S

As you can tell to the ====================>>>>>>>> right im a noob to the forums Rofl

afro MY FIRST POST!!@!! :S JOINED FORUMS TODAY X^P afro

***Oh Yea BEEF ROMAN NOODLES PWNZ CHICKEN***
****************INSIDE JOKE**************** lol!
Back to top Go down
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

Applying for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Nice apply!   Applying for Staff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm

That is nice, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Not So Good
Spam King
Spam King
Not So Good

Applying for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Staff   Applying for Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:47 am

Good luck on becoming a mod
Back to top Go down
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

Applying for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Umm   Applying for Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm

I think you should be a mod. I see you on every time I am and you really help and are pretty nice ;D

P.S. (How hot where the girls?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applying for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Staff   Applying for Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Staff
Page 1 of 1