Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3d gangsta

i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Empty
PostSubject: i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM

Subject: Donation. Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:31 am
$5 for Donator status and items. Anything over helps us make this client better. Better models, better server, better items, etc.

im sorry but this is a scam the only thing that costs on a private server is vps/dedicated servers making models - free better items - free......
Back to top Go down
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

PostSubject: You''re kidding right?   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

You're kidding right? We may need a professional to code something for us, and where do you think that comes from? We may want to update our RAM so that it doesn't crash on us if we get a lot of players on at once, we may want to get a better forum so that we look more professional. I am not a fool, you are just a twat who thinks he is too good to try to help us make it better. Private servers are usually run by an owner, and I'd give him cash just to play this like membership on RS. He is doing us a favor by letting us play this, and you need to recognize that before calling people fools and saying we are scammers.
Back to top Go down
3d gangsta

PostSubject: Re: i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:10 am

professional lmao thats funny coding is simple and like i said the only thing that costs on a runescape private server is vps or dedicated
Back to top Go down
3d gangsta

PostSubject: Re: i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:11 am

lmao i just play them cause i get bored and 5$ is nothing to me if you cant code you shouldnt run a server
Back to top Go down
epic phalure

PostSubject: wow....   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:32 am

3rd gangster if you dont like the way the server is run then make your own and quit being a jerk on our forum and atleast he is trying to run a server...he may not be the best but its a good server and we have had some problems and are reapairing and doing updates as it is so just quit being harsh about the donating and if 5$ dollars doesnt mean anything to you then donate 10 dollars or mabey even 15...
Back to top Go down
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

PostSubject: Thanks Epic   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks, and dude, some things can be hard to code. And you didn't even address half my other problems so I don't think you have room to argue :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....   i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was gonna donate till i read this fools comment.....
Page 1 of 1