Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban and Mute thing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Right Click
Right Click

Ban and Mute thing. Empty
PostSubject: Ban and Mute thing.   Ban and Mute thing. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

I was going to put this on the Ban/Mute thing but only admins can post a new topic on there. You might want to re think that one, I highly doubt that Admins will have to make any new posts on there. But I want to be unmuted. The only reason why I was muted anyway is because a admin had a pure talking $h!t on the server and I said stuff back. But the admin that muted me is prob going to read this and say !@$# you. But then that would be sucky because I would have to make another profile or something. Well anyway I want to be unmuted and have some justice about admins and mods talking crap and us getting muted for not taking crap!

(P.S. I bleeped out my own stuff.)
(P.S.S. If a personal relationship with the owner gets in the way of me getting unmuted, I dont want to talk to anyone anyway)_

Love,

RIGHT CLICK ->
Back to top Go down
Perkele
Perkele

Location : Under your bed with Michael Jackson ,waiting for you to fall asleep. ;)

PostSubject: -Read This-   Ban and Mute thing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 am

Well , the reason why u got muted was that you used the ::yell command and shouted capitalized bad words. That is called misusing the yell channel and is mutable. ( i agree with you,that only ADM's can post on Appeal Ban/mute subject - the server owner is not that good and he is still learning.-)

Thank you

-Perkele
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Range
Admin
Admin
Range

PostSubject: The Story   Ban and Mute thing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 am

The story why u got muted was because we were pking then u killed us at kbd,we teled back and tried killing you but u teled with obelisk to lvl 19 wilderness.After that you said i could fucking own you and other stuff.But that wasnt the last of it,you yelled it in chat with capitalized letters affraid .We are going to unmute you but please,careful what you say.Oh yea and yes now you can post this on ban/mute section. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://inexile.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban and Mute thing.   Ban and Mute thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban and Mute thing.
Page 1 of 1