Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey This Is My Second Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Range
Admin
Admin
Range

Hey This Is My Second Apply Empty
PostSubject: Hey This Is My Second Apply   Hey This Is My Second Apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey well ive been playing for a while now as a mod and im happy about it! sometimes me and some of the players have been arguing about stuff but its all sorted out now!so i would like to make this applyment for admin.Some people might already know me as range in the server but for the ones who are new just add me in-game my username is Range and im on almost all the time cus i got nothing better to do in brazil.I can be really cool and funny sometimes but when you push the limits i get angry,lol,just be nice to me and il return your favour by being nice to you and thats how it works lol.I like to keep the economy clean and running so il be trying to buy all the phats in-game,so if you have a phat just pm me or contact me somehow.Well thats all from me,hoping for the best of gaming to everyone Smile!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://inexile.forumotion.net

Hey This Is My Second Apply
Page 1 of 1