Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! D Claw Me for Mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D Claw Me

Hello! D Claw Me for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! D Claw Me for Mod!   Hello! D Claw Me for Mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 am

Hello, my names Brazz and im 13. Ever since I've been playing with everybody else in InExile, I've loved working with everybody including staff. I have been helping all of the players for a while, and somedays, that is all I do, is help people. I'm absoloutely addicted to this server. I'm supposed to be doing my online school work, but I don't, I play InExile. If there is any addition or something that we need to take out, I will look out for things in the server and look to see what needs to be put it or what needs to be put out. At the moment, PestControl needs to be taken out, because it keeps on lagging everybody on the server If you ask anybody that has met me, I'm positive they will say that im a good playerand im a good friend. Well, enough about that, some more about myself:

I live in Hudson, FL.
I live on the water
I like to play on my laptop.
I'm very active.
I have a little sister named Shyan, and I love to make her angry and mess with her on my good days.

If you need any help to host an event or anything else, im here to help! D CLAW ME FOR MOD!
Back to top Go down

Hello! D Claw Me for Mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inexile :: Applications :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: