Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caution for Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caution

Caution for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Caution for Mod   Caution for Mod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Well to begin i have seen all these other peoples attempts to become a moderator and most of them are not the kinda person you want for a moderator, but let me say i am. Smile My in game user name is caution. I want to become a moderator because i feel that i can make the game more fun for fellow players, and for those that want to ruin the game and ruin it for other players....well lets just say ill deal with you. I play about on average about 6 hours a day. Ive already helped the server in many ways for example spamming another server when they were spamming ours lol lol! ( a staff member asked me to do it) I do enjoy the game when i have the chance but i also enjoy helping fellow players. Im the kinda person that will stop whatever im doing to help someone Smile

A little bit about me:

I live in Houston, Tx.
I enjoy the game of basketball very much Smile infact i hope to go pro and i think im on my way their.
Ive been to the junior olympics twice for basketball.
Ive been playing runescape and private servers for about 3 years now.
Im a very goofy person and love a good laugh Smile

If you want to know more about me just ask me in game or on forums.

Caution for Mod!
Back to top Go down
jralax

Caution for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caution for Mod   Caution for Mod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Yea lol now that your little mistake is past you, I'd vote for you.
Back to top Go down
xEnt

Caution for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caution for Mod   Caution for Mod Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am

Your a cool guy iv'e meet you and talked to you quite a bit in game you got my support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caution for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caution for Mod   Caution for Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caution for Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inexile :: Applications :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: