Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemesis

Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown? Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown?   Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 am

Hello, some of you know me, some do not. I am new yes, and I am working my way up. I currently have 13 99's and I am very pleased with the server it's self. I want to do more and I see things going on all the time that I wish I could help with like, for example people getting stuck at pest control? And no mods online to tele them out. I would also like to be able to help this community grow with contests and I have thought of a great idea if I can say so myself. I've discussed this Idea with Labeeb aswell. *Labeeb being the owner* I do have a job but I still find time to play, and I am going to be showing alot of dedication to this server, I've taken a huge liking to it. I hope that maybe some of you out there would consider having me as a mod I promise it will be worth it I will prove myself Very Happy I am on already most of the time and could help with atleast one staff being on at all times so help me out guys Very Happy Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to talk to ya next time with a shiny silver crown by my name. Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Barrow

PostSubject: hes a nice freind let him mod   Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 am

hes a nice freind let him become a mod he is a nice freind let him be mod i think he will be a great mod
Back to top Go down
Double ace

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown?   Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 am

I vote for this guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown?   Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemesis, Shiny Silver Crown?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inexile :: Applications :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: