Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ IMPORTANT!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshi
Admin
Admin
yoshi

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:02 pm

my grades have been getting low
im getting lazy
and this is taking over my life
i will be stopping this before i go any further and ruin my life
yes i do actually have a life i work out a lot and i have friends
man im going to miss the server and all 59 players who registered on forums im going to miss coding and all of it but you know this is life and people move on if you guys need me i will be on my msn messenger mostly.. im sorry but if you guys want to continue playing my server i gave it to my best friend aaron and his server ip is tyrant247.no-ip.biz check it out and talk to him about it but im done im sorry guys im 15 and i need to move on i quit all no going back deleted all that i had done anyway so i cant go back and pretty soon im going to add a block on all the websites that i would have visited for servers to make sure i will never go back and this addiction will stop. dark mnmz and x xx xx xx u guys were some cool ass people ima miss u guys
well this is the end of my long statement and iwill be moving on cya guys gl on tyrant atm its a silab serve but itll be like mine soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=5307
darkmnmz
Spam King
Spam King
darkmnmz

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Its alright yoshi i understand. its the same way wit me and runescape, i want 2 quit 2, but i almost hav 99 ranged and i jus cant help it almost, i will feel so bad if i knew i came this close and thn quit. i will try playing on aarons server since its prabably jus as good as ur's. u were rlly cool 2 dude.

Sincerely,
Dark Mnmz
Back to top Go down
yoshi
Admin
Admin
yoshi

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:17 pm

dude man get on msn i wanan talk with you guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=5307
darkmnmz
Spam King
Spam King
darkmnmz

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm

i dnt kno how 2 make an MSN =P i tryed
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Dark..   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Hey Darkmnmz.. Is there any way that I can contact you other than these forums? You are welcome to come to my server now if you please since Yoshi's is down. Please post here if you are... And yea Yoshi I'm sorry to hear that :S.
Back to top Go down
darkmnmz
Spam King
Spam King
darkmnmz

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

Hey Aaron i will join your server and u can also contact me at my E-Mail adress wich iz
Darkmnmz@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
darkmnmz
Spam King
Spam King
darkmnmz

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 am

I am sorry Aaron but for some reason on my computer wen u try 2 go 2 the page where im sopposed 2 logg in and everything it says page cannot b found. idk why tho i've tryed alot of stuff 2 fix it. theres nota client for ur server iz there?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: No   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am

There is no client needed for my server.. Just go to Silab client at http://client.silabsoft.org/client.php
Use that client to log into mine.. tyrant247.no-ip.biz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IMPORTANT!!!!   READ IMPORTANT!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ IMPORTANT!!!!
Page 1 of 1