Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

epic phalure for mod please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
epic phalure

epic phalure for mod please? Empty
PostSubject: epic phalure for mod please?   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:51 am

hello,
im "epic phalure" and i would like to be a moderator.
my name is kameron and i am 12 years old. dont be fooled by my age im not just some irresponsible little boy who doesnt know what he's doing. i have been playing for about 2 months now and i was on the server forums even when the game was down im nearly always on ask any of my friends...im pretty sure im a good and true player i have helped many people ingame and on the forums i am nearly always on the forums as you can see for yourself and i am already a moderater on the forums but i know that forums and ingame are two very different things. I am trying to donate to the server at the moment but have not had time to talk to yoshi. i have donated an account to armorman92 wich he is trying to donate as well (just for your info). so please consider a moderator status for me ingame
thank you,
sincerely,
"epic phalure" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Not So Good
Spam King
Spam King
Not So Good

PostSubject: hope you get picked   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey good luck with your application to be a mod! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

PostSubject: Amazing   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm

He is a really cool guy, and deserves this a lot. Please give it to him?
Back to top Go down
epic phalure

PostSubject: thanks bvp   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:25 pm

hey thanks bvp wouldn't have expected that to come for you do you know if deadly got his staff position yet??
Back to top Go down
killer500

PostSubject: Re: epic phalure for mod please?   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:46 am

this guy is awsome i really am i amazed at his work epic should have mod it doesent matter if he is 12 years old he is a very hard worker at this on fourms and ingame he should be mod because if he wasent i would be mad Evil or Very Mad so good luck with mod epic and see you ingame Very Happy Smile
yours truely killer500 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epic phalure for mod please?   epic phalure for mod please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epic phalure for mod please?
Page 1 of 1