Inexile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pk with vesta and statius wtf?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perkele
Perkele

Location : Under your bed with Michael Jackson ,waiting for you to fall asleep. ;)

pk with vesta and statius wtf? Empty
PostSubject: pk with vesta and statius wtf?   pk with vesta and statius wtf? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

THIS POST IS GNNA B IN CAPS-LOCK ,

OK FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK??U HAVE TO TAKE OUT PK WITH VESTA AND STATIUS I MEAN THEY HIT 70 ! 70 MEANS 2 HIT 50% -.-??????????ITS NO FUN!TAKE OUT THESE FUCKING NOOB WEPS WHICH PEOPLE USE AT PK AND REDUCE THE FREAKING BONUS OK ? THANK YOU

-Perkele
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

PostSubject: It all depends.   pk with vesta and statius wtf? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 pm

This is a private server, more than likely it is gonna be a little different than real Runescape. It isn't fair to just take them out all at once, and you should probably be a little more polite when asking. A great compromise would be now bonus, but still pking. You can pk with them in real RS, why not here? Just be a little more compromising instead of demanding and you will get a lot farther.
Back to top Go down
Perkele
Perkele

Location : Under your bed with Michael Jackson ,waiting for you to fall asleep. ;)

PostSubject: lol   pk with vesta and statius wtf? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 am

well i did this post right after starting this server again a few weeks ago and i went to pk with the armor we used to pk with like void and **** but then i died when vesta hit 69 and 30 to me -.- ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Bvp Boyz
I AM SPAM
I AM SPAM
Bvp Boyz

PostSubject: SaFE THEN?   pk with vesta and statius wtf? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Safe then???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pk with vesta and statius wtf?   pk with vesta and statius wtf? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pk with vesta and statius wtf?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inexile :: General Discussion-
Jump to: